* Salt Lake City
* Yellowstone National Park
* Grand Teton National Park
* Jackson Hole
Arrive Salt Lake City airport (SLC), take the hotel complimentary shuttle bus transfer from airport to hotel. Today free time on your own.
Hotel: Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Depart early in the morning. Drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. Visit Bear World. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, heading to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
Hotel : White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
Tour of the Yellowstone N.P., featuring the famous Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Examine fossilized trees,and catch the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. continue to the Grand Teton National Park Over night at Ogden
Hotel : Ramada Inn Ogden or similar.
Morning visit Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Then transfer you to SLC airport (Please arrange return flight after 2:00 p.m. from Salt Lake).
※ 4-Days’ passengers fly back home today,The tour guide will arrange a monorail or UBER to the airport.
YELLOWSTONE SERIES BUS TOUR CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY :
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 14 days prior to departure, $50 Cancellation/Modification fee per person + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 8-14 days prior to departure, 50% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 7 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay penalty equivalent to 4th person’s tour fares on board the bus.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
*Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Fees (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
*Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Hill Air Force Base,Fuel Surcharge: $70/ Per Person