* Antelope Canyon
* Red Rock
* Salt Lake City
* Yellowstone National Park
* Grand Teton National Park
* Jackson Hole
SFO) Airport transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
– Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or Sonesta Milpitas or similar
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
Cruising through the Mojave Desert into the state of Nevada via Las Vegas then through the state of Arizona and pass Virgin River Canyon to arrive at St.George, Utah.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Leave for Antelope Canyon at 6:00AM in the morning. This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists. Pro- ceed to Red Canyon on the Dixie National Forest has fascinated people for centu- ries. Unique vermilion-colored rock forma- tion and stands of Ponderosa pines make the canyon exceptionally scenic. You will spend a night at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Hotel : Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Depart early in the morning. Drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. Visit Bear World. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, heading to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
Hotel : White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
Tour of the Yellowstone N.P., featuring the famous Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Examine fossilized trees,and catch the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. continue to the Grand Teton National Park Over night at Ogden
Hotel : Ramada Inn Ogden or similar.
Morning Visit Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Then head south to Nevada State and stay overnight at Las Vegas, where you can enjoy the different night life in this 24 hours city.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
*(A) Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour). Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
*(B) Grand Canyon South Rim
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
* (C) Free Day in Las Vegas
Proceed to Las Vegas where the tour ends.
Hotel Room Rates for Excalibur Hotel & Casino
*Weekday Rates(DD)：$80/ (night/room) -> excludes for Friday, Saturday, and Special arrival date
*Weekday Rates(Triple)：$110/ (night/room) -> excludes for Friday, Saturday, and Special arrival date
*Weekday Rates(Quad)：$140/ (night/room) -> excludes for Friday, Saturday, and Special arrival date
YELLOWSTONE SERIES BUS TOUR CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY :
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 14 days prior to departure, $50 Cancellation/Modification fee per person + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 8-14 days prior to departure, 50% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 7 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay penalty equivalent to 4th person’s tour fares on board the bus.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2019, 2020 (subject to change anytime):
Feb 4-7, 10-16, 22-26
Mar 3-9, 17-22
Apr 1-3, 7-11, 13-16, 30
May 1-2, 7-11, 13-16, 18-23, 29-31
Jun 7-11, 18-24
Aug 12-15, 24-29
Sep 3-9, 14-19, 23-29
Oct 2-3, 10-16, 19-23, 27-31
Nov 5-11, 16-22, 28-30
Dec 2-4, 9-13, 31
Jan 6-7, 13-20
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way from SFO)
– Please arrange your arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11am if you want to join the SF city tour on day 1. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
*Optional (Please select and confirm in advance): A=> Grand Canyon West Rim , B=> Grand Canyon South Rim, C=> Free Day
*Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Fees (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
*Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Hill Air Force Base,Fuel Surcharge: $70/ Per Person
*Yosemite National Park: $20 / Per Person
*Antelope Canyon : $65/ person & up
Optional Fees:（Cash Payment Only）
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim]: $80/per person (excludes lunch) (English / Bilingual)
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South:$13/per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride: $230/per person
* Grand Canyon [West Rim]: $80/per person (excludes lunch)
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk:$30/per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride:$188/per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$230/per person
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (AA or Virgin America): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (UA): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic Flight (Jet Blue): From the baggage claim area, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (all other airlines): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn left, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* International Flight: Exit from the U.S. Customs area, turn left, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
*Without Flight: Please contact Lassen #415-421-2171 for the Local pick-up Location and Time