Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
* Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour on the same day.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or Sonesta Milpitas similar
Visit the California State Capital – Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada – nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Wendover.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Through the Great Salt Desert in the morning, the saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as “The great migration” and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil’s Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
Hotel: Ramkota or similar
Travel to Crazy Horse Memorial in the morning. You will witness the world’s largest mountain sculpture in progress. Rising over 563 feet high, Crazy Horse has come to represent the freedom of the Native American spirit. Then visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial, a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum. The monument represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil’s Tower National Monument. ‘Bear Lodge’ was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
Hotel: La Quinta or similar
Travel to Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn or Dude & Roundup or Travelers Lodge or similar
Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Then head to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Crystal Inn West Valley or similar
Visit Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square.
Our tour ends in Salt Lake City, please take hotel’s complimentary shuttle to airport for your return flight.
** Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 12PM.
YELLOWSTONE SERIES BUS TOUR CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY :
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 14 days prior to departure, $50 Cancellation/Modification fee per person + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 8-14 days prior to departure, 50% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 7 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay penalty equivalent to 4th person’s tour fares on board the bus.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2019, 2020 (subject to change anytime):
Apr 1-3, 7-11, 13-16, 30
May 1-2, 7-11, 13-16, 18-23, 29-31
Jun 7-11, 18-24
Aug 12-15, 24-29
Sep 3-9, 14-19, 23-29
Oct 2-3, 10-16, 19-23, 27-31
Nov 5-11, 16-22, 28-30
Dec 2-4, 9-13, 31
Jan 6-7, 13-20
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
* To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation ( Bus/ Van)
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO)
– Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* Take hotel’s complimentary shuttle to airport for your return flight.
– Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 12PM.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Fees (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
* $100.00 Per Person for Devil’s Tower, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park,Crazy Horse,Grand Teton National Park
Optional Fees:（Cash Payment Only）
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (AA or Virgin America): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (UA): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic Flight (Jet Blue): From the baggage claim area, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (all other airlines): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn left, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* International Flight: Exit from the U.S. Customs area, turn left, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Without Flight: Please contact Lassen #415-421-2171 for the Local pick-up Location and Time