Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Head north and drive through California’s wine country – Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world’s tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder’s Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as “Eighth wonder of the world” by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
Start your day with a ride on the cable car to Fisherman’s Wharf, The carnival-esque atmosphere of Pier 39 offers a variety of shopping and dining opportunities, a Venetian Carousel and a colony of rather vocal and photogenic sea lions. On the more serene end of the Wharf (towards the Golden Gate Bridge) you can relax at the Aquatic Park, learn about maritime history at the Hyde St. Pier and then warm-up with hot chocolate or indulge in a hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli Square.
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst’s children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 10:30pm.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
* National Park Admission
* Hearst Castle Admission (The Grand Room Tour)
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way from SFO)
– Please arrange your arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11am if you want to join the SF city tour on day 1. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
– Please arrange your flight departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 10:30pm.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Hearst Castle Booking Fee $8 per person
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $32, Child (5-17) $22
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2018 (subject to change anytime):
— Aug 29
— Sep 11, 12, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
— Oct 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27
— Nov 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
— Dec 4, 5, 11, 12, 31