Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
———-San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Remark: San Diego city tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
———- Universal Studios
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
———- Los Angeles City Tour(Minimum 4 people to operate)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world’s top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, you will visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
* Los Angeles city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
Hotel:Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven.
Hotel: Quality or similar
In the morning, visit Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping. Continue to visit Lake Powell , a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. The sunlight filtering down from the top makes magical and beautiful patterns and shadows on the curved sandstone walls. Then hike to Horse Shoe Bend, where Colorado River makes a horseshoe shaped bend at the beginning of the Grand Canyon. The view is breathtaking but watch your footing as there are no guard rails at viewpoint. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world’s largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California’s largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||In Front of 391 Sutter (San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Antelope Canyon No Cancellation Policy: Due to no cancellation policy enforced by Antelope Canyon, no refunds are allowed even passengers cancel the entire trip or no show on the day of departure.
Blockout dates : ( No Arrival in Las Vegas) Jan 4, 2020 – Jan 10, 2020
* Transportation with Liability Insurance (Bus/Van)
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
MANDATORY TOUR FEE (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $78, Child (7-11) $68, Child (under 6 years old) $42
* Horseshoe Bend/Zion National Park/Bryce Canyon/Lake Powell – $35 per person
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Disneyland : Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios: Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
* Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON) – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35