* 2 nights stay at Yellowstone
* Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse
Arrive Salt Lake City airport (SLC), take the hotel complimentary shuttle bus transfer from airport to hotel. Today free time on your own.
Hotel : Hotel RL Salt Lake City
Address : 161 W 600 S, Salt Lake City UT 84101
Phone : (801) 521-7373
**** Hotel confirmation please check with us 3 days prior to tour depart ****
**** Tour guide will contact passenger around 7 pm to arrange next day pick up time and location ****
Hotel: Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Depart from the morning, along the north of the Great Salt Lake, which is seven times
higher than the salt water, and the vast grasslands and galloping cattle and sheep.
Enter the first national park in the United States, located in the largest active volcanic
crater in the world – Yellowstone Park.
Hotel: White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
A full day tour of the park has been arranged for you, featuring the famous Old Faithful
Geyser, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Overnight at Livingston.
Hotel: Yellowstone pioneer Lodge or similar
In the morning, we are head to the world’s first national monument, the Devil’s Tower! The Indians call it the bear’s residence. The Devil’s Tower rises more than 1,200 miles and is spectacular. It attracts countless tourists and rock climbers every year, also the location for the third category of famous movies. Overnight at Spearfish.
Hotel: Super 8 Spearfish or similar.
In the morning visit world-famous Presidential Stone Statue in South Dakota, which stands in Mt. Rushmore and is the masterpiece of the immortality left by Mr. Borglum. The four presidential statues are Washington, the founding father of the United States; Jefferson, the drafter of the Declaration of Independence; Old Roosevelt, the peace ambassador; And Lincoln, the father of blacks. In the afternoon, we came to the hometown of cowboys in the west, and visited the Indian National Heroes Pavilion – Crazy Horse, the largest statue
in the world, the nation that the Indians fought for themselves with their hard-earned money and the people themselves. Overnight at Cheyenne.
Hotel: Red Lion Cheyenne or similar.
Depart in the morning and head to the Rocky Mountain National Park in the north-central part of Colorado, with its magnificent mountains, diverse creatures and natural environment, and a variety of wild fauna, Then will return to Denver after a memorable trip.
** Please arrange your depart Denver flight after 6:00 PM.
YELLOWSTONE SERIES BUS TOUR CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY :
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 21 days prior to departure, 25% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 10-20 days prior to departure, 50% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 9 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay $150.00 per person penalty on board the bus.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $350 & up.
* Child fare: for children under 3 years old – NO CHARGE ON PARENT’S LAP
*Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary and hotel under severe weather conditions and special circumstances.
*Lassen Tours has the final say on what type of vehicles to be used based on the number of passengers signing up for the tour
*No refunds for customer choosing to discontinue the tour, wholly or partially, due to personal reason.
*No refunds for customer who is denied entry to the US by US Immigration Services.
*Lassen Tours is not responsible for any losses, costs and expenses incurred as a result of abnormal circumstances such as weather, accidents and civil unrest.
*To ensure smooth tour operation, Lassen tours reserves the right to modify tour itineraries or change the sequence in which the tour is conducted.
* Transportation ( Bus/Van)
* Take the hotel complimentary shuttle bus transfer from airport to hotel.
-Salt Lake City Hotel complimentary shuttle ( 08:00am – 10:00pm)
*Gratuities ($10.00 per person per day)
*Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Fees (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
*Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Fuel Surcharge: $180/ Per Person (all Ages)