This is summer itinerary departing: March - November
If travel between November - March, please book the winter itinerary: 6 Days Los Angeles, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Disneyland (or San Diego) & Universal Studios
We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.
Hotel : Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel : Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Grand Canyon South Rim $50/Per person
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk” $80/Per person
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or Hooters Casino Hotel or similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to Los Angeles.
Hotel : Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
———-San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by Hotel Del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Remark: San Diego city tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
———- (Universal Studios)
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
———- (Los Angeles City Tour)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars. Lunch will be at the famous farmer market. After lunch, we’ll visit downtown Los Angeles where you can experience the top of US Bank tower, one of the tallest buildings in the West (Fees Apply). Strolling on the observation deck, you will be overwhelmed by the panoramic 360-degree breathtaking view of the mighty metropolis. Thrill-seekers can ride Sky slide, a transparent glass slide in the air 1000 feet above the city. Then head to Los Angles Memorial Stadium, the site for 2028 summer Olympic Games. On the way, we’ll pass by “Angel Flight Railway” the filming location of the Movie “La La Land” and the famous University of Southern California whose School of Cinematic Arts has produced the most Oscar winners out of any institution in the world.
* Los Angeles city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
*Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (age 3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
*Skyslide Combo Admission- Adult (13+) $33, Child (age 5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00 pm.
– OR ** extend your trip an extra night in Los Angeles, Day 7: Bus transfer to San Francisco, additional charges: $55 per person
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
* We reserve the right to make alterations to the tour’s itinerary if this is required.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service
* Hotel accommodation
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way from LAX)
– Airport pickup service 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $75, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way to LAX)
– Please arrange your flight departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00 pm.
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] – $50 per person (excludes lunch)
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* Grand Canyon [West Rim] – $80 per person (excludes lunch)
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk – $30 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride – $188 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour – $220 per person
* Disneyland – Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios – Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
* Los Angeles City Tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
* Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
* Skyslide Combo Admission – Adult (13+) $33, Child (5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight: Baggage Claim
* International Flight: Arrival Hall
* Without Flight: Terminal 7, UA Baggage Claim #1