Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year-round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world-famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great canyon. Contrast to Zion, Bryce is not a true canyon, but an Amphitheatre of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight, we will stay in the town of Bryce Canyon City.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or similar
Head to Arches National Park, which contains the largest concentrations of natural sandstone arches in the world. The arches and numerous other extraordinary geologic features, such as spires, pinnacles, pedestals and balanced rocks, are highlighted in striking foreground and background views created by contrasting colors, landforms and textures. You will be overwhelmed by the sites of interests that include Park Avenue, Court house, Double arch, South/north windows and delicate arch. Overnight stay is in Monticello.
Hotel: The Inn at the Canyon or similar
In the morning, we will visit Monument Valley which is characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, mesas and spires. It is the most photographed place in America Southwest and has been featured in many western movies and TV commercials since 1930s. We may have a chance to take the optional jeep rides to see all the famous scenes led by the Navajo Indians. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon (Optional Tour). The canyon is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater rushes into the narrow passageways, making the canyon deeper and deeper. The sunlight bounces back and forth on the sandstone walls, creating beautiful display of colors. Proceed to spectacular Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Hotel: Quality Inn Page/Green Tree Inn Flagstaff or similar
Depart in the morning for the Grand Canyon, which offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Grand Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. We will arrive in Las Vegas in the evening.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. (End in Los Angeles)
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|8:00 am||El Monte||Holiday Inn (El Monte)||9920 Valley Blvd|
|8:15 am||Monterey Park||Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||123 S Lincoln Ave|
|8:30 am||Montebello||International Buffet (Montebello)||2323 Via Campo|
|9:00 am||Buena Park||Knotts Berry Farm Hotel (Buena Park)||7675 Crescent Ave.|
|9:30 am||Rowland Heights||Across from Sam Woo Chinese BBQ (Rowland Heights)||18908 Gale Ave|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
*$100.00 Per Person Mandatory admission Fee for Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park,Grand Canyon National Park,Monument Valley, HorseShoe Bend, Glen Canyon Recreation Area
* Optional tours (Mandatory purchase from Lassen)
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $68, Child (3-11) $58
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Monument Valley Jeep Ride – $45 per person (Child Under 2 Free)
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride – $230 per person