* Yellowstone NP,
* Grand Teton
* Jackson Hole
* Salt Lake City
Arrive Salt Lake City airport (SLC), take the hotel complimentary shuttle bus transfer from airport to hotel. Today free time on your own.
Hotel : Hotel RL Salt Lake City
Address : 161 W 600 S, Salt Lake City UT 84101
Phone : (801) 521-7373
**** Hotel confirmation please check with us 3 days prior to tour depart ****
**** Tour guide will contact passenger around 7 pm to arrange next day pick up time and location ****
Hotel: Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Depart early in the morning. Drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, heading to the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
Hotel : White Buffalo West Yellowstone or similar
Tour of the Yellowstone N.P., featuring the famous Old Faithful Geyser, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Waterfalls, hot spring and geysers. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Examine fossilized trees, and catch the glimmer of beautiful lakes in the secluded woods. Continue to the Grand Teton National Park Over night at Ogden.
Hotel : : Comfort Suite Ogden or similar
Morning Visit Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Then head south to Nevada State and stay overnight at Las Vegas, where you can enjoy the different night life in this 24 hours city.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
(A) Grand Canyon South Rim
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim.
(B) Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour).
* (C) Free Day in Las Vegas
Optional Tours (Choose one out of Three options)
Option#1: Las Vegas – San Francisco Bay Area (one way bus ticket: $55/person)
Option#2: Las Vegas – Los Angles (one way bus ticket: $35/person)e
Option#3: Las Vegas Self Dismiss (Check out time is before 11 am)
YELLOWSTONE SERIES BUS TOUR CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY :
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 21 days prior to departure, 25% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 10-20 days prior to departure, 50% Cancellation/Modification fee of total tour fare + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 9 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay $150.00 per person penalty on board the bus.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $350 & up.
* Child fare: for children under 3 years old – NO CHARGE ON PARENT’S LAP
*Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary and hotel under severe weather conditions and special circumstances.
*Lassen Tours has the final say on what type of vehicles to be used based on the number of passengers signing up for the tour
*No refunds for customer choosing to discontinue the tour, wholly or partially, due to personal reason.
*No refunds for customer who is denied entry to the US by US Immigration Services.
*Lassen Tours is not responsible for any losses, costs and expenses incurred as a result of abnormal circumstances such as weather, accidents and civil unrest.
*To ensure smooth tour operation, Lassen tours reserves the right to modify tour itineraries or change the sequence in which the tour is conducted.
(Confirmation and payments are required at the time of booking. )
* Transportation (Bus/Van)
* Salt Lake City Hotel complimentary shuttle ( 08:00am – 10:00pm)
*Gratuities ($10.00 per person per day)
*Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Fees (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
*Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Hill Air Force Base,Fuel Surcharge: $150/ Per Person (all Ages)
Optional Fees:（Cash Payment Only）
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] (Mandatory admission)- $105 per person (English tour, included lunch)
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $15 per person
* Grand Canyon [West Rim] (Mandatory admission)- $90 per person (excludes lunch)
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk – $35 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride – $188 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour – $230 per person