Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Holiday Inn OR Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel OR Similar
Death Valley is arguably one of the most beautiful Valleys in the world. Looking out from Zabriskie Point, you are surrounded by yet another of Death Valley’s forbidding, almost unearthly, desert landscapes known as the badlands. Beneath the dark shadows of the Black Mountains, a great, extraordinarily flat expanse of shimmering white spreads out before you. You have reached Bad Water. At -282 feet it is the lowest spot in the Western Hemisphere. Step onto the trail and you’ll see that the white expanse is made up of billions of crystals of almost pure table salt! After leaving the park, head towards the Las Vegas. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will have a choice of joining an optional tour, which would show you the best resorts and hotels that Las Vegas has to offer, or you can have the freedom of exploring the city on your own. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world-famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino OR Similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping. Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon (Optional Tour). The canyon is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season,runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways,over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world’s largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California’s largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Marina Food Supermarket (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided. * Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* National Park Admission
* Horseshoe Bend
* Optional Tours(Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $68, Child (3-11) $58
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25