From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world.Grand Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon (Optional Tour). The canyon is known as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season,runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways,over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
In the morning, depart Las Vegas towards San Francisco. We will travel by the world’s largest solar power plant with 340,000 solar panels planted into the vast sea of sand. While crossing the Mojave Desert, you will see Edwards Air Force Base at the distance, where the sound barrier was broken for the first time in history and where US space shuttles landed on several occasions. Looking up at the sky, you might perhaps catch a glimpse of U.S. newest aircraft on training mission. Then you will pass by California’s largest windmill farm on Tehachapi Mountain. In the afternoon, you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts while travelling through the fertile Central Valley. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Marina Food Supermarket (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* National Park Admission
* Horseshoe Bend
* Optional Tours(Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $68, Child (3-11) $58
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25