Welcome to San Francisco! From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Then its on to Los Angeles, in many ways the quintessential American city. First Hollywoodthe dream factory where the globes celluloid miracles are born. And no trip to Southern California, or (some would argue) even North America would be complete without visiting nearby Disneylandthe original happiest land on earth. The next day, ride the movies at Universal studiosfrom white-knuckled thrill-rides to intriguing special-effects presentations. Let our guides take you into the them parks and guide you to the main attactions to save you time!
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
———-San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
———- Los Angeles City Tour(Minimum 4 people to operate)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world’s top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, you will visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
After tour, transfer to airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11pm.
– OR ** extend your trip an extra night in Los Angeles, Day 5: Bus transfer to San Francisco, additional charges: $55 per person
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 415-421-2171 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance (Bus/Van)
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way from SFO)
– Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way to LAX)
– Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11pm.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25.
* Disneyland (Tue/Thu/Sun): Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios (Mon/Wed/Sat): Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour (Tue/Fri/Sat)- Adult $88, Child (2-11) $78
* San Diego USS Midway Museum – ADULT (13-61):$26 CHILD (6-12) :$12 SENIOR（62+）：$22
* San Diego Bay Cruise – ADULT (3+) :$28
* Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON)- Adult $78, Child (2-11) $75
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2020,2021 (subject to change anytime):
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
Apr 6-8, 17-18, 27-29
Jun 2-3, 9-10
Jul 5-9, 20-22
Aug 15-19, 30-31
Sep 1-2, 9-10, 21-22
Oct 4-5, 25-26
Nov 8-11, 25-28
Jan 14-19, 26-28
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (AA or Virgin America): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (UA): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic Flight (Jet Blue): From the baggage claim area, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (all other airlines): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn left, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* International Flight: Exit from the U.S. Customs area, turn left, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Without Flight: Please contact Lassen #415-421-2171 for the Local pick-up Location and Time