* 17 miles
* Big Sur
* Bixby Bridge
* Elephant Beach
* Hearst Castle
* Danish Village
* Santa Barbara
********Minimum 4 passengers to operate******
Morning departure to California’s most famous National Park. As one of the masterpieces of nature, Yosemite near the geographical center of the Sierra Nevada. Towering granite rocks, magnificent waterfalls and tranquil valley, making Yosemite from any angle looks like a fairyland in general. Giant trees, mountains and streams, glaciers have carved huge rocks and cliffs and sparkling lake. There is no doubt that the liquid and solid water in both its main hero Yosemite magnificent landscape. Here you can see the world’s largest intact blocks of granite – Captain Rock (El Captain) and Yosemite Falls (Yosemite Waterfall), scenic spots in the tunnel (Tunnel View Point) can also see Seven Wonders of the semicircle Hill (Half Dome).
In the Morning drive to San Francisco, Visit the beautiful Palace fine arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, However You can take a (Optional) Cruises San Francisco Bay, close contact Treasure Island, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge down to visit the beautiful scene of the Golden Gate Bridge and the historic fortress of defense, followed by a visit along the coastline San Francisco and overview the various attractions of history and landscape of San Francisco. Afternoon keep going to Union Square (drive by), Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, City Hall and Sausalito. It is also the favorite destination for voyagers around the world. you can take a sea plane (Optional) and overlook all the glory of the city of San Francisco.
After breakfast, take the famous [California Highway 1] northbound to the famous [17 miles] scenic spot, enjoy the “Bird of Paradise Rock” filled with seals and seabirds, and the “Pebble Beach” where the top golf tournaments are held. The most famous landmark in the area – “Lonely cypress” standing on the reef.
[California Highway 1]: The most famous Gold Coast Scenic Highway in the United States, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. On one side is the clear sky and the sea and the sky, on the other side is a group of green grass. Surrounded by mountains and waters, blue sea and blue sky, the scenery is beautiful.
[17 Miles]: As a world-famous tourist attraction and pebble beach luxury resort, this is the most scenic spot on California Highway 1, where the famous Chinese painting master Zhang Daqian lived. 17 Miles is close to the Pacific Ocean. It is connected to the Monterey cedar forest. You can not only see the blue sky and the white sand beach, but also the strange pines along the mountain road. In addition, The Pebble Beach is also one of the best golf courses in the world.
[Big Sur] Next you will drive through Carmel Highlands. The mansions towering over the rocky cliffs overlook the ocean. Here is the starting point for Big Sur. In this legendary coastline, the redwood forest is straight into the sky, and the Santa Lucia Mountains rush into the sea. The waves were torn and shattered by the rocks. This area is the essence of Highway 1, and it is also the section with the highest sea level, the most dangerous mountain road and the most charming scenery. The winding coastline is shining in the sun, and you can see beluga whales and dolphins splashing and spraying.
[Bixby Bridge] Big Sur’s landmark, There are two points for taking pictures, one is the parking lot on the right side of the road, the bridge and the mountain on the left, the sea on the right, and the other is a few minutes you can cross the road to the mountain, you can see the bridge and the sea at the same time. It is a good place to watch the sunset
[Walrus beach] to San Simeon The first thing to look at is the Elephant Seal, which is different from the sea lions and seals we usually see. There is a long “nose”, a large group of lazy lying On the beach.
After breakfast, enjoy the scenery along the Pacific coastline and head to [Hearst Castle], the seaside resort of San Simeon, a luxurious, castle-like private residence from the 20th century. The newspaper giant William Rudolf Hearst began construction in 1919. The castle covers a vast area and is designed to blend unique European and Mediterranean renaissance architecture. The architecture of Hearst Castle is impressive, but what is even more surprising is the countless collection of value in this huge mansion. Here, every corner, every piece of furniture has a history, and has its own story. Next, go to [Solvang Danish Village]. Old windmills, Nordic architecture, a world-famous Danish biscuit on the street, and a European-style espresso coffee give visitors the illusion of a small European village. Then going to Santa Barbara, which is known as the “Azure Coast of the United States.” The building here is an early Spanish colonial style that blends with modern architecture to create a casual and elegant style that is one of the best places to experience Southern California. Back to Los Angeles in the evening to complete this pleasant journey.
********Minimum 4 passengers to operate******
* Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds: Cancellations, Modifications, and refunds requests MUST BE in writing and only take effect after the confirmation is received. The Refunds are calculated based on the following methods:
1) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 7 business days prior to departure, $100.00 per person + a Handling fee of $25.
2) For Cancellations and Modifications received beyond 4-6 business days prior to departure, $200.00 per person + a Handling fee of $50.
3) For Cancellations/Modifications received within 3 business days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
4) If the 2nd or/and 3rd or/and 4th persons fail to show up while 2 or 3 or 4 passengers sharing one room, those who are in the same room MUST pay $150.00 per person penalty on board the bus.
5) NO SHOW – Tour price will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* Due to weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY):
* Yosemite, San Francisco City Tour, Sausalito, Napa Valley, 17 Miles, and Fuel Surcharge : $150.00 per person (all Ages)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Hearst Castle + Registration Fee: $33/ Adults, $20/ Child (5-12)
* San Francisco Cruise: $34 per person ( all ages)
* San Francisco Sea Plane: $200 per person ( all ages)
Los Angeles Pick Up Location：
1）07:40 am =>( Lincoln Plaza Hotel ) 123 S Lincoln Ave，Monterey Park，CA 91755
2）07:30 am =>（International Buffet）2323 Via Campo，Montebello，CA 90640