** Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
All other times have to pay extra transfer fee (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100, the 3rd person and up will be charged additional $10 per person.
We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.
Hotel : Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Grand Canyon South Rim
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars). After the we will transfer you out to the airport(LAX).
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from LAX after 11:00pm
Or: Self dismissed in Las Vegas (Please Check out from Hotel before 11:00 am)
Or: Bus transfer to San Francisco, additional charges: $55 per person
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 415-421-2171 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Blockout dates : FEB 15, MAR 10, APR 21, NOV 28, DEC 29, 2020
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service
* Hotel accommodation
* Transportation ( Bus/Van)
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way from LAX)
– Airport pickup service 9am – 9pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100.00, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way to LAX)
– Please arrange your flight departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00 pm.
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] (Mandatory admission)- $105 per person (English tour, included lunch)
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $15 per person
* Grand Canyon [West Rim] (Mandatory admission)- $90 per person (excludes lunch)
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk – $35 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride – $188 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour – $230 per person
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight: Baggage Claim
* International Flight: Arrival Hall
* Without Flight: Terminal 7, UA Baggage Claim #1.