Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is located on Navajo land near Page, Arizona and was formed by sandstone erosion, primarily due to flash flooding. Rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, picking up speed and sand as it rushes into the narrow passageways. Over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and smoothing hard edges in such a way as to form characteristic 'flowing' shapes in the rock. This amazingly scenic itinerary also includes visits to both Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park.
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven.
Hotel : Quality Inn or similar
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Mandatory). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11:00 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|8:15 am||Monterey Park||Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||123 S Lincoln Ave|
|8:30 am||Montebello||International Buffet (Montebello)||2323 Via Campo|
|8:45 am||Commerce||Best Western Plus Commerce Hotel||7272 E Gage Ave|
|9:30 am||Rowland Heights||Class 302 (Rowland Heights)||1015 Nogales St.|
|9:00 am||La Mirada||Holiday Inn La Mirada||14299 Firestone Blvd|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
*Antelope Canyon No Cancellation Policy:
Due to no cancellation policy enforced by Antelope Canyon, no refunds are allowed even passengers cancel the entire trip or no show on the day of departure.
* Hotel accommodation
* Transportation ( Bus/Van)
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
Starting from April 2019 —
MANDATORY TOUR FEE (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $78, Child (7-11) $68, Child (under 6 years old) $42
* Horseshoe Bend/Zion National Park/Bryce Canyon/Lake Powell – $35 per person
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25