Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Depart Hotel in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to Los Angeles.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|8:00 am||Rosemead||Los Angeles Lassen Tours Office (Rosemead)||8232 Garvey Ave.|
|8:15 am||Monterey Park||Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||123 S Lincoln Ave|
|8:30 am||Montebello||International Buffet (Montebello)||2323 Via Campo|
|9:00 am||Buena Park||Knott's Berry Farm Hotel (Buena Park)||7675 Crescent Ave|
|9:30 am||Rowland Heights||Class 302 (Rowland Heights)||1015 Nogales St.|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Antelope Canyon No Cancellation Policy: Due to no cancellation policy enforced by Antelope Canyon, no refunds are allowed even passengers cancel the entire trip or no show on the day of departure.
Blockout dates : ( No Arrival in Las Vegas) Jan 4, 2020 – Jan 10, 2020
* Hotel accommodation
* Transportation with Liability Insurance (Bus/Van)
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
MANDATORY TOUR FEE (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $78, Child (7-11) $68, Child (under 6 years old) $42
* Horseshoe Bend/Grand Canyon South/Lake Powell – $35 per person
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride – $230 per person