Death Valley is arguably one of the most beautiful Valleys in the world. Looking out from Zabriskie Point, you are surrounded by yet another of Death Valley’s forbidding, almost unearthly, desert landscapes known as the badlands. Beneath the dark shadows of the Black Mountains, a great, extraordinarily flat expanse of shimmering white spreads out before you. You have reached Bad Water. At -282 feet it is the lowest spot in the Western Hemisphere. Step onto the trail and you’ll see that the white expanse is made up of billions of crystals of almost pure table salt! After leaving the park, head towards the Las Vegas. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will have a choice of joining an optional tour, which would show you the best resorts and hotels that Las Vegas has to offer, or you can have the freedom of exploring the city on your own. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. You will be dwarfed by the size of the Grand Canyon measuring 277 miles long, 10 miles wide and 1 mile deep. Continue to Horse Shoe Bend where Colorado River makes a 270 degree turn. A short walk to edge and the view is awesome, spectacular and jaw dropping.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles.
– You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
– For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|6:45 am||EL Monte||Holiday Inn EL Monte||9920 Valley Blvd.|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided. * Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Death Valley Park Admission
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* Optional tours (Mandatory admissions must purchase from Lassentours)
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $68, Child (3-11) $58
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
Los Angeles Pick-up Points:
* Pick Up Time: 06:45AM
* Pick up Location: Holiday Inn El Monte Hotel Lobby
* Address: 9920 ValleyBlvd，El Monte, CA91731
* Los Angeles Contact: (310) 562-8697 OR (310)866-9228
* Emergency: (415) 939-9430