Join us for the 38th Annual Cabazon Indio Pow Wow. We will depart the bay area on Thursday Nov 28th on this special Thanksgiving weekend departure. Celebrate Thanksgiving weekend with the Cabazon Band of Mission Indians and tribes from across the United States and Canada as they come together to show off their dancing and singing skills through traditional competitions. Try different variety of foods and check out the hand-made native crafts. This is a great opportunity to participate in cultural experience that focuses on Native American music, arts and customs and check out Los Angeles!
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel Saddleback or similar
———- Universal Studios
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
———- Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON TO OPERATE)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world’s top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, you will visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
* Los Angeles city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
———- Free Day on your own
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Celebrate Thanksgiving weekend as the gates open at 11:00AM. Spend the day while you are there to try various native foods, including favorites like Indian fry bread or browse through the many vendor booths to shop for hand-made jewelry and crafts. Experience the Grand Entry to see all of the tribes come together dressed in regalia and form a dance procession to kick off the inter-tribal dancing and dance competitions. We will depart back to Los Angeles in the evening after the bird singing. Arrive back to the hotel at 9:00PM
* Remark: 38th Annual Cabazon Indio Powwow & Fuel Surcharge : $68 Per Person
Hotel Saddleback or similar
Upon departing Los Angeles, visit the Pyramid Lake and the museum. The museum documents records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||In Front of 391 Sutter (San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
*Transportation ( Bus/Van)
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* 38th Annual Cabazon Indio Powwow & Fuel Surcharge : $68 Per Person
* Universal Studios – Prices are subject to the official website.
* Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON TO OPERATE) – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63