From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
Note: In case of snow in Yosemite, the tour is substituted with “Redwood Park, Roaring Camp, Santa Cruz and Outlets” tour code “RCG1) with no objection. To ensure safety, Lassen Tours has the sole right to decide whether to Yosemite under adverse driving conditions in the winter. We suggest passengers log onto Yosemite website forweather & road ahead of time.
Motor high to Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 miles south of San Francisco. It is known for its moderate climate, the natural beauty of its coastline and redwood forests. The Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf is the longest pier on the West Coast, offers the best in seaside shopping, dining and recreation. You’ll find everything from handmade arts & crafts to beach apparel, outdoor fresh fish markets to fine dining.
We will continue to visit Bear Mountain area and stop by visiting Roaring Camp, you can stroll around the Redwood Trees and take a one-hour steam train tour (admission excluded) inside the park. Your wonderful forest trip starts by riding this 19th century steam train. It is a journey back to another of the time. Next, visit California’s largest designer clothes factory outlet – The Gilroy Premium Outlets, where every day a large number of foreign tourists come visit. The Gilroy Premium Outlets covers a very large area, with a total of A, B, C, D, four main shopping areas; which have more than 100 major sporting goods shops, casual clothing, designer fashion, children’s clothing, leather goods, an much more! It’s the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family.
Remark: Steam Train – Adult $29, Child (2-12) $22
Hotel:Salinas Quality Inn or Similar
Head to Lenwood Factory Outlets in the morning where you can shop at name brand stores that
offers an opportunity to find bargains for your whole family.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Tuesday Departure: Disneyland OR Universal Studios OR Los Angeles City Tour
Saturday Departure: Disneyland OR San Diego OR Los Angeles City Tour
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
* Disneyland Price: Prices are subject to the official website.
Universal Studio (Optional)
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and
Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the
sets and uncover the behind-the- scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
* Universal Studios: Prices are subject to the official website.
San Diego City Tour (Optional)
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Los Angeles City Tour (Optional)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world’s top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, you will visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
TUEDAY depart : Disneyland or Los Angeles City tour
SATURDAY depart : Universal Studios or Los Angeles City tour
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the Evening
Note: Passengers could extend their stay in Los Angeles. The hotel charges are $130 per night and sightseeing programs and departure dates are listed below for you to choose from. Passengers can choose any date to return to San Francisco provided that reservation is made and fares ($55) are paid.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||In Front of 391 Sutter (San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* In case of snow, Yosemite will be replaced with Roaring Camp with no objection.
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Blockout dates : FEB 15, MAR 10, APR 21, NOV 28, DEC 29, 2020
* Transportation with Liability Insurance (Bus/Van)
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY):
* Yosemite National Park Admission : $20.00 per person
* Steam Train – Adult $32, Child (2-12) $23 (Alternative Itinerary)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY)
* Disneyland (Tue/Thu/Sun): Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios (Mon/Wed/Sat): Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour (Tue/Fri/Sat)- Adult $88, Child (2-11) $78
* San Diego USS Midway Museum – ADULT (13-61):$26 CHILD (6-12) :$12 SENIOR（62+）：$22
* San Diego Bay Cruise – ADULT (3+) :$28
* Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON)(Mon/Wed/Sat) – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $75