Experience the miracles of nature and man in one fun package. See the towering granite cliffs and stalwart pines of Yosemite. Spend time exploring America's tallest waterfall, Yosemite falls. Marvel at the vistas that caused early explorers to call Yosemite the "incomparable valley". After an evening in Fresno, it's a sunrise journey through Americas most fertile agricultural region to the windswept central coast. Looming off of the mountain cliffs is your morning destination, Hearst Castle. Experienced State of California employees will lead you through every detail of decadence and luxurious elegance of William Randolph Hearst's sprawling "ranch" above the clouds on La Cuesta Encantada.
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park (pass by) , Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street (pass by) and Chinatown (pass by).
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome.
Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Days Inn Fresno or Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst’s children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 10:30pm.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2020,2021 (subject to change anytime):
Jan 6-7, 13-15
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
Apr 6-8, 17-18, 27-29
Jun 2-3, 9-10
Jul 5-9, 20-22
Aug 15-19, 30-31
Sep 1-2, 9-10, 21-22
Oct 4-5, 25-26
Nov 8-11, 25-28
Jan 14-19, 26-28
* In case of snow, Yosemite will be replaced with Roaring Camp with no objection.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 415-421-2171 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Blockout dates : FEB 14, MAR 9, APR 20, NOV 27, 2020
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way from SFO)
– Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
* After Tour Drop Off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
– Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 10:30pm.
Airport pickup service 9am – 9pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100.00, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY):
* Yosemite National Park Admission : $20.00 per person
* Hearst Castle Admission and Registration : $33.00 per adult / $20.00 per child (5-12)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25
* Steam Train – Adult $33, Child (2-12) $25 (Alternative Itinerary)
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America – From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA – From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines – From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue – From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights – Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
*Without Flight: Please contact Lassen $415-421-2171 for the Local pick-up Location and Time