For some, no matter the age, there will always be a place in their hearts that will remain forever young. Disneyland and Universal Studios allows everyone to be young, to spend time with family, and be dazzled at the creativity of the human imagination. These theme parks are where Pirates of the Caribbean and Shrek comes to life. No one is ever too old to enjoy fairy tales and movie magic. Let our guides take you through the theme parks with the greatest efficiency to show you the very best of Disneyland and Universal Studios.
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Then return back to Bay Area.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
* Bus Transportation
* Optional tours(Mandatory admissions must purchase from Lassentours)
* Optional tours
* San Diego city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-12) $58
* Disneyland Admission——balance will be paid to either side
* Universal Studios Admission: ——balance will be paid to either side