For some, no matter the age, there will always be a place in their hearts that will remain forever young. Disneyland and Universal Studios allows everyone to be young, to spend time with family, and be dazzled at the creativity of the human imagination. These theme parks are where Pirates of the Caribbean and Shrek comes to life. No one is ever too old to enjoy fairy tales and movie magic. Let our guides take you through the theme parks with the greatest efficiency to show you the very best of Disneyland and Universal Studios.
We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
Hotel : Hotel Saddleback OR similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Hotel : Hotel Saddleback OR similar
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
Los Angeles City Tour(MINIMUM 4 PERSON TO OPERATE)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where famous historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion where world’s top luxury brand flagship stores conglomerate. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars.Lunch will be at the famous farmer market, you will enjoy delicious food from around the world. After lunch, you will visit Griffith Observatory blended in ancient Greek and modern Art Deco style on top of Mount Hollywood. Since 1935 it has become another landmark in Los Angeles, attracting more than one million people a year. The mountain top offers spectacular views from Hollywood Sign to downtown LA. A short visit to the museum will definitely broaden your knowledge about our universe. Then move on to the birthplace of Los Angeles, Olvera Street, also known as little Mexico. It was first built by the Spanish in 1781 and later was center of Mexican community. Cultural heritage has turned the area into an exotic and vibrant site that no one should miss while in LA. Griffith observatory closes every Monday. We will stop by Walk of Fame instead.
After tour, transfer to Los Angeles (LAX) airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00 pm.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.*
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 415-421-2171 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 & up.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age/ Less 60 lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Hotel accommodation
* Transportation ( Bus/van)
* Los Angeles Airport transfer service (one way from LAX)
– Airport pickup service 9am – 9pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100.00, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* After tour drop off at Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
– Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11:00 pm.
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
* Optional tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
* Disneyland (Tue/Thu/Sun): Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios (Mon/Wed/Sat): Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour (Tue/Fri/Sat)- Adult $88, Child (2-11) $78
* San Diego USS Midway Museum – ADULT (13-61):$26 CHILD (6-12) :$12 SENIOR（62+）：$22
* San Diego Bay Cruise – ADULT (3+) :$28
* Los Angeles City Tour (MINIMUM 4 PERSON) (Mon/Wed/Sat) – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $75
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight: Baggage Claim
* International Flight: Arrival Hall
* Without Flight: Terminal 7, UA Baggage Claim #1