Experience the culture of the Native American Community in a once in a lifetime opportunity. Witness more than 500 dancers, representing tribes across North America. This social event features the highly anticipated dance and drum competitions as well as handmade arts and crafts, jewelry and food — like the popular Indian tacos for example. Come enjoy and honor the Native American culture through the expression of song and dance with Lassen Tours.
Special Departure: June 8, 2019
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
We will be visiting 2019 Table Mountain Rancheria Pow Wow in the morning. A Pow Wow is a social gathering held by many different Native American communities. The purpose is for the Native American people gather, meet, dance, sing, socialize, and honor their unique cultures. We will participating in this public event and see the Grand Entrance of the participants dressed in regalia. There will be a dance competition, with many different types of traditional dances and music, with significant prize money awarded for the best performers. You will have a chance to enjoy the festivities and try local native american foods from the participating food stalls. We will be returning to the bay area in the mid afternoon.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) starting from April 2019:
* Yosemite National Park Admission : $20.00 per person
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* Lunch and Dinner