From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Days Inn Fresno or Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
In the Morning, we will be visiting the Kings Canyon /Sequoia National Park where the world’s largest and oldest tree resides as a living fossil of our time. Being surrounded by millennium old trees offers a unique perspective of time. Walking through once the land of dinosaurs, you will be dwarfed by the towering trees. The most stunning feature of the giant sequoia jungle is a tree that stands over 267 feet (81 meters) tall and 107 feet (107 miles) long. It was named after Ulysses S. Grant, the Union Army general and the 18th US President. The diameter of the General Grant is so impressive that it requires 20 people stretched out to wrap around it. Because of its beauty and majesty, President Calvin Coolidge designated the tree “ National Christmas Tree”. With solemnity and reverence, President Eisenhower declared the tree “National Shrine”. In the afternoon, you will travel through the fertile Central Valley and you will learn about California agriculture that produces more than half of nation’s total of fruits, vegetables and nuts. We will end this fantastic day with a visit to the brand-name factory outlets, where you can find all kinds of brand-name clothing, purses, shoes and hats, cosmetics for your purchasing leisure. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||In Front of 391 Sutter (San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* In case of snow, Yosemite will be replaced with Roaring Camp with no objection.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance (Bus/Van)
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY):
* Yosemite National Park Admission : $20.00 per person
* Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park Admission : $20.00 per person