Welcome to San Francisco! From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Transfer from airport(SFO), stay over night in San Francisco.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities – San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 415-421-2171 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $45 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way from SFO)
Airport pickup service 9am – 9pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $100.00, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
— Please arrange your flight departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2020,2021 (subject to change anytime):
Jan 6-7, 13-15
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
Apr 6-8, 17-18, 27-29
Jun 2-3, 9-10
Jul 5-9, 20-22
Aug 15-19, 30-31
Sep 1-2, 9-10, 21-22
Oct 4-5, 25-26
Nov 8-11, 25-28
Jan 14-19, 26-28
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (AA or Virgin America): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (UA): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn right, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic Flight (Jet Blue): From the baggage claim area, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
* Domestic Flight and Flight from Canada (all other airlines): Exit from the baggage claim area and turn left, walk about 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* International Flight: Exit from the U.S. Customs area, turn left, take elevator to the 1st floor and exit to “COURTYARD # A”
*Without Flight: Please contact Lassen #415-421-2171 for the Local pick-up Location and Time