Join us for the Sep 14th, 2019 once a year departure and experience the Western Rodeo heritage of the Marysville Stampede with the entire family. This event has been held since 1933 and features some of the nation's top rodeo cowboys. Then travel to the Pt. Reyes National Seashore. From waterfalls flowing into the ocean to the cypress tree tunnel, this area makes for amazing photo ops for anyone looking to capture incredible photos. The last visit on the itinerary is to Muir Woods National Monument. It’s known for its towering old-growth coastal redwood trees and the many trails that wind among the trees along Redwood Creek.
Book before August 23rd and use this coupon code to receive the 15% off: Stampede
We begin our day to visit the California State Capitol in Sacramento. We will take a look inside the Capitol building home to the legislative assembly and the office of the governor. We will also visit Old Town Sacramento, the riverfront historic district dating back to the Gold Rush-era. From cobblestone streets to horse-drawn carriages, Old Town is a step back in time where you can feel the pioneer spirit of California. We will travel to Marysville and check into the hotel. Enjoy the atmosphere of the Marysville stampede. After checking in, you will have the evening to enjoy the rodeo and have an experience of the West!
In the morning, we will travel to Pt Reyes National Seashore. Located in Marin Country, this vast protected coastline is dotted with picturesque trails and views of the California Coast. You will have time to enjoy the many photo ops that surrounds this area. Among one unique photo op is the Cypress Tree Tunnel. After the visit to the Pt. Reyes National Seashore, we will travel to Muir Woods National Monument. Hike among old growth coast redwoods in this cool serene secret garden of giant trees. We will return to the bay area after the visit.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:00 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
|7:10 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|7:20 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|7:20 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square, San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|9:00 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:20 am||El Cerrito||Ranch 99 Supermarket (El Cerrito)||3288 Pierce St|
|11:00 am||Sacramento||California State Capitol (Sacramento)||1315 10th St|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation (Bus/Van)
* Tour Guide Services