Welcome to San Francisco! From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or Sonesta Milpitas or similar
Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities – San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport (Please arrange the flight after 8 pm)
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|8:00 am||Buena Park||Knott's Berry Farm Hotel (Buena Park)||7675 Crescent Ave|
|8:30 am||Rowland Heights||Class 302 (Rowland Heights)||1015 Nogales St|
|8:45 am||Rosemead||Los Angeles Lassen Tours Office (Rosemead)||8232 Garvey Ave|
|9:00 am||Monterey Park||Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||123 S Lincoln Ave|
|9:15 am||Montebello||International Buffet (Montebello)||2323 Via Campo|
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2019, 2020 (subject to change anytime):
Oct 10-16, 19-23, 27-31
Nov 5-11, 16-22, 28-30
Dec 2-4, 9-13, 31
Jan 6-7, 13-20
Feb 2-6, 23-27
Mar 9-11, 16-19, 28-31
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
– Please arrange your flight departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
Optional Tours (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) :
San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25