Welcome to San Francisco! From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities – San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport (Please arrange the flight after 8 pm)
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|8:00 am||Buena Park||Knotts Berry Farm Hotel (Buena Park)||7675 Crescent Ave.|
|8:30 am||Rowland Heights||Across from Sam Woo Chinese BBQ (Rowland Heights)||18908 Gale Ave|
|8:45 am||El Monte||Holiday Inn (El Monte)||9920 Valley Blvd|
|9:00 am||Monterey Park||Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park)||123 S Lincoln Ave|
|9:15 am||Montebello||International Buffet (Montebello)||2323 Via Campo|
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2018 (subject to change anytime):
Mar 19, 20, 21, 22
Apr 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
May 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22
Jul 9, 10, 11, 12
Aug 8, 9, 10
Sep 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Oct 3, 4, 5,12, 13, 14, 15, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Nov 1, 9, 10, 11, 12
Jan 6, 7, 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26
Feb 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Mar 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
– Please arrange your flight departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
* Optional Tours (MANDATORY purchase from Lassen Tours)
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $32, Child (5-17) $22