|Departure ||Double||3rd Person||4th Person||Single||Child||Infant|
|Daily||$238||$98||$188||$328||Same As Adult||$25/day|
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars) and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knotts berry farm or similar
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars. Lunch will be at the famous farmer market. After lunch, we’ll visit downtown Los Angeles where you can experience the top of US Bank tower, one of the tallest buildings in the West (Fees Apply). Strolling on the observation deck, you will be overwhelmed by the panoramic 360-degree breathtaking view of the mighty metropolis. Thrill-seekers can ride Sky slide, a transparent glass slide in the air 1000 feet above the city. Then head to Los Angles Memorial Stadium, the site for 2028 summer Olympic Games. On the way, we’ll pass by “Angel Flight Railway” the filming location of the Movie “La La Land” and the famous University of Southern California whose School of Cinematic Arts has produced the most Oscar winners out of any institution in the world.
*Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (age 3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
*Skyslide Combo Admission- Adult (13+) $33, Child (age 5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
After the tour, we will transfer you to the Los Angeles airport.
**Domestic: Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 9pm.
**International: Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 11pm.
– You can self dismiss at Los Angeles Hollywood Blvd. after tour
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc.||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Marina Food Supermarket||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center||668 Barber Ln|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion||1701 Lundy Ave|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way to LAX)
- International: Please arrange your flight departure from Los Angeles(LAX) airport after 11pm.
- Domestic: Please arrange your flight departure from Los Angeles(LAX) airport after 9pm.
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Skyspace - Adult (13+) $25, Child (3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
* Skyslide Combo Admission - Adult (13+) $33, Child (5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30