On Saturday October 5th, 2019 this once a year departure date, join us for this 24th annual Santa Ynez Chumash Inter-Tribal Pow Wow at the Live Oak campground in Santa Barbara. Try different variety of foods and check out the hand-made native crafts. This is a great opportunity to participate in cultural experience that focuses on Native American music, arts and customs and check out the beautiful central coast of California. Take Highway 1 the California Golden Coast Highway to Morro Bay and visit Morro Rock as well as visit one of the 21 Missions of California at Mission San Miguel.
Book before September 8th and use this coupon code to receive the 15% off: POWWOW
We will depart the bay area in the morning and take highway 101 down to Santa Ynez. Arrive at the Santa Ynez Chumash Inter – Tribal Pow Wow around 345PM. After checking in, you will have a chance to check out the Native American arts and crafts as well as different types of foods and snacks available for purchase. At 6PM there be a Gourd Dance, followed by the Grand Entry at 7:00PM
The Grand Entry will have all the participant dancers dressed in full regalia.
As the festivities continue well into the night, we will depart for the PowWow at 8:00PM after the Grand Entry.
This morning, we will take the Highway 1 heading north along the California Coast and drive to Morro Bay. The most striking feature of this picturesque small town located along the beautiful coastline is the volcanic neck also known as “Morro Rock”. After the visit to Morro Bay, we will travel to Mission San Miguel to visit one of the original 21 Missions of California. We will return to the bay in the afternoon.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance.
* To ensure the safety of children, anyone that is under 8 years of age or less than 60lbs must have a car seat. (Car seat is available for rent for $25 a day—-must make reservation ahead of time).
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Guide Services