This two days itinerary will visit 17 Miles and Roaring Camp.
See California's towering costal redwood forests from the historic Roaring Camp Railroads.
Mountain man Isaac Graham settled here in the 1830s and later established the first saw mill and distillery in the West. Soon Graham's settlement became notorious as a "wild and roaring camp".
Experience the beauty of the California coastline while driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. Views of Seal Rock, the majestic Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Fisherman’s Warf, and the small charming town of Carmel highlight this area. Browse along the streets of Carmel and enjoy some of the best specialty shops and art galleries that Carmel has to offer. Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Inside the aquarium learn about the great canyon that lies inside Monterey Bay. It is one of the deepest underwater canyons along the continental United States.
Hotel: Gilroy Inn OR Similar
Motor high to Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 miles south of San Francisco. It is known for its moderate climate, the natural beauty of its coastline and redwood forests. The Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf is the longest pier on the West Coast, offers the best in seaside shopping, dining and recreation. You’ll find everything from handmade arts & crafts to beach apparel, outdoor fresh fish markets to fine dining.
We will continue to visit Bear Mountain area and stop by visiting Roaring Camp, you can stroll around the Redwood Trees and take a one hour steam train tour (admission excluded) inside the park. Your wonderful forest trip starts by riding this 19th century steam train. It is a journey back to another of the time. Next, visit California’s largest designer clothes factory outlet – The Gilroy Premium Outlets, where every day a large number of foreign tourists come visit. The Gilroy Premium Outlets covers a very large area, with a total of A, B, C, D, four main shopping areas; which have more than 100 major sporting goods shops, casual clothing, designer fashion, children’s clothing, leather goods, an much more! It’s the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family.
Then return back to Bay Area.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* 17 Mile Drive Admission
* Optional Tours
* Monterey Bay Aquarium – Adult $42, Child (2-12) $30, Senior (65+) $35
* Steam Train – Adult $29, Child (2-12) $22