From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno and proceed to Los Angeles where the two day tour ends.
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
Note: In case of snow in Yosemite, the tour is substituted with “Redwood Park, Roaring Camp, Santa Cruz and Outlets” tour code “RCG1) with no objection. To ensure safety, Lassen Tours has the sole right to decide whether to Yosemite under adverse driving conditions in the winter. We suggest passengers log onto Yosemite website forweather & road ahead of time.
Motor high to Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 miles south of San Francisco. It is known for its moderate climate, the natural beauty of its coastline and redwood forests. The Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf is the longest pier on the West Coast, offers the best in seaside shopping, dining and recreation. You’ll find everything from handmade arts & crafts to beach apparel, outdoor fresh fish markets to fine dining.
We will continue to visit Bear Mountain area and stop by visiting Roaring Camp, you can stroll around the Redwood Trees and take a one-hour steam train tour (admission excluded) inside the park. Your wonderful forest trip starts by riding this 19th century steam train. It is a journey back to another of the time. Next, visit California’s largest designer clothes factory outlet – The Gilroy Premium Outlets, where every day a large number of foreign tourists come visit. The Gilroy Premium Outlets covers a very large area, with a total of A, B, C, D, four main shopping areas; which have more than 100 major sporting goods shops, casual clothing, designer fashion, children’s clothing, leather goods, an much more! It’s the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family.
Hotel: Gilroy Inn or Similar
Head to Lenwood Factory Outlets in the morning where you can shop at name brand stores that offers an opportunity to find bargains for your whole family. Proceed to Los Angles where 2 days tour ends.
Tour ends. Drop off locations in Los Angles:
Option 1: Chinese Theatre (6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028)
Option 2: LA Music Center (Dorothy Chandler Pavilion )
Option 3: International Buffet (2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA 90640)
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|7:30 am||San Francisco||Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||391 Sutter St|
|8:00 am||Burlingame||Red Roof Inn SFO (Burlingame)||777 Airport Blvd|
|8:15 am||Oakland||Angel Feet Reflexology (Oakland)||441 9th St|
|9:00 am||Cupertino||Tectonic Architects & Builders (Cupertino)||10122 Bandley Dr|
|9:10 am||Fremont||Aberdeen Cafe (Fremont)||46881 Warm Springs Blvd|
|9:20 am||San Jose||Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (San Jose)||1701 Lundy Ave|
|9:30 am||Milpitas||Ulferts Center (Milpitas)||668 Barber Ln|
* In case of snow, Yosemite will be replaced with Roaring Camp with no objection.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* All hotel room are NON-SMOKING, any violations are fined $300.00 ~ $500.00
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* Optional Tour: Steam Train – Adult $29, Child (2-12) $22 (Alternative Itinerary)
Mandatory Admission fee (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) starting from April 2019:
* Yosemite National Park Admission : $20.00 per person
* Steam Train – Adult $32, Child (2-12) $23 (Alternative Itinerary)