** Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9am – 9pm.
all other times have to pay extra transfer fee (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $75, the 3rd person and up will be charged additional $10 per person.
We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.
Hotel : Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
Remark: Disneyland Prices are subject to the official website.
———-San Diego City Tour
We will depart from the hotel and drive south along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and drive by Hotel Del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset.
Remark: San Diego city tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
———- (Universal Studios)
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
Remark: Universal Studios Prices are subject to the official website.
———- (Los Angeles City Tour)
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars. Lunch will be at the famous farmer market. After lunch, we’ll visit downtown Los Angeles where you can experience the top of US Bank tower, one of the tallest buildings in the West (Fees Apply). Strolling on the observation deck, you will be overwhelmed by the panoramic 360-degree breathtaking view of the mighty metropolis. Thrill-seekers can ride Sky slide, a transparent glass slide in the air 1000 feet above the city. Then head to Los Angles Memorial Stadium, the site for 2028 summer Olympic Games. On the way, we’ll pass by “Angel Flight Railway” the filming location of the Movie “La La Land” and the famous University of Southern California whose School of Cinematic Arts has produced the most Oscar winners out of any institution in the world.
* Los Angeles city tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
*Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (age 3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
*Skyslide Combo Admission- Adult (13+) $33, Child (age 5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the evening.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Hotel Focus SFO or Similar
Visit the California State Capital – Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada – nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Wendover.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Through the Great Salt Desert in the morning, the saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as “The great migration” and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil’s Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
Hotel: Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Travel to Crazy Horse Memorial in the morning. You will witness the world’s largest mountain sculpture in progress. Rising over 563 feet high, Crazy Horse has come to represent the freedom of the Native American spirit. Then visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial, a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum. The monument represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil’s Tower National Monument. ‘Bear Lodge’ was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
Hotel: Ramada or similar
Travel to Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn or Dude & Roundup or Travelers Lodge or similar
Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Then head to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City or similar
Visit Utah State Capitol Building and historical Temple Square. Then travel to Salt Flats, a land of thick crust of salty soil. It looks like a magical wonderland covered with snow. The famous Bonneville Speedway is located in the western portion of the flats, where the world land speed records have been broken many times. The first transcontinental telephone line was also completed in the area. Arrive in Reno in the afternoon, the city known as “The Biggest Little City in the World”, is the birthplace of the gaming corporation Harrah’s Entertainment. Overnight stay in Reno.
Hotel: Harrah’s Casino Hotel or similar
Depart Reno for Virginia City, a national historical landmark district, where the discovery of Comstock lode in 1859 turned the town into a hustling and bustling site. Thousands of people rushed here to make their fortune and among them are: Ralston & Crocker, founder of California bank; George Hearst, father of William Hearst; and Stanford, president of Central Pacific Railroad. At one time Virginia City was the richest place on earth and more money was produced here than the entire California Gold Rush. It is also here that Samuel Clemens adopted his famous pen name “Mark Twain” while working for a local new paper. Stroll the authentic wooden boardwalk, you will be overwhelmed by the senses and charms of the old west. Then continue to beautiful Lake Tahoe bordering Nevada and California. The clear blue water surrounded by majestic mountains will take your breath away. Head back to the Bay Area in the afternoon.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Hotel Focus SFO or similar
Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 8pm.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on the following high demand (check-in) dates in 2018 (subject to change anytime):
Mar 19, 20, 21, 22
Apr 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
May 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22
Jul 9, 10, 11, 12
Aug 8, 9, 10
Sep 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Oct 3, 4, 5,12, 13, 14, 15, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Nov 1, 9, 10, 11, 12
Jan 6, 7, 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26
Feb 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Mar 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
*To ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tours reserves the right to change the order in which tours are conducted.
* Transportation with Liability Insurance
* Los Angeles Airport Transfer Service (one way from LAX)
– Airport pickup service 9am – 9pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge: 1st & 2nd person $75, 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
– Please arrange your flight departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
* $100.00 Per Person Mandatory Fee for Great Salt Lake, Devil’s Tower, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park,Crazy Horse,Virginia City, Grand Teton National Park
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Disneyland – Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios – Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour – Adult $78, Child (2-11) $68
* Los Angeles City Tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $63
* Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
* Skyslide Combo Admission – Adult (13+) $33, Child (5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $32, Child (5-17) $22
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic Flight: Baggage Claim
* International Flight: Arrival Hall
* Without Flight: Terminal 7, UA Baggage Claim #1