3:30PM, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.
Hotel address – 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Emergency contact phone numbers: (415) 260-4181 and (415) 939-9430.
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature – unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird’s eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars). Transfer to hotel after dinner.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or similar
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
San Diego City Tour
In the morning, drive along the deep blue Pacific Ocean from the hotel to the second largest city in California, San Diego. This Southern Californian city is known for its U.S. Pacific Fleet naval base; containing a huge number & variety of warships that are anchored in the bay. We will cross the port from downtown by way of the San Diego Bay Bridge onto the beautiful & tranquil Coronado Island. From the center of the island you have expansive views overlooking downtown San Diego, giving you a spectacular overview of the city’s architecture. Heading back to downtown, you will pass the Hotel del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. Many world leaders and celebrities have been frequent visitors. After lunch the tour will visit the Navy Memorial Park where you can take pictures of the aircraft carriers. If you want to board one, a ticket must be purchased at the passenger’s own expense. After, visit Balboa Park and enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish Baroque architecture lining the long promenades. Finally we will reach the birthplace of California – Old Town, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada similar
Experience movie magic at its best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour.
LA City Tour
Driving through the vibrant Los Angeles Basin, you will visit Santa Monica, famous for sunshine, beach and vogue on the Pacific coast, where “Forrest Gump” and many other movies were filmed and where historical Route 66 ends. Continue to famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills known for haute couture fashion. Walking down the street paved with cobblestones appeared in the movie “pretty woman”, you might even come across Hollywood movie stars. Lunch will be at the famous farmer market. After lunch, we’ll visit downtown Los Angeles where you can experience the top of US Bank tower, one of the tallest buildings in the West (Fees Apply). Strolling on the observation deck, you will be overwhelmed by the panoramic 360-degree breathtaking view of the mighty metropolis. Thrill-seekers can ride Sky slide, a transparent glass slide in the air 1000 feet above the city. Then head to Los Angles Memorial Stadium, the site for 2028 summer Olympic Games. On the way, we’ll pass by “Angel Flight Railway” the filming location of the Movie “La La Land” and the famous University of Southern California whose School of Cinematic Arts has produced the most Oscar winners out of any institution in the world.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or similar
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the afternoon.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Head north and drive through California’s wine country – Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world’s tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder’s Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel or similar
Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar
Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as “Eighth wonder of the world” by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities – San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8pm.
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|3:30 pm||Las Vegas||Excalibur Hotel||3850 Las Vegas Blvd|
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* Pickup Time: 3:30PM
* Location: Excalibur Hotel (rear rotunda behind Starbucks)
* Address: 3850 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
* Las Vegas Contact: (415) 260-4181 OR (415) 806-7911
* Emergency Contact: (415) 939-9430
* All passengers must purchase Theme Park tickets (Disneyland & Universal Studios) from Lassen Tours. Passengers with own admission ticket must pay the transportation and service fee to Lassen Tours at $48.00 per person.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
A surcharge will be applied to all San Francisco hotels on high demand dates.
* National Park Admission
* San Francisco Airport Transfer Service (one way to SFO)
* Optional Tours (Mandatory Purchase from Lassen)
* Las Vegas Night Tour – Adult $35, Child (2-11) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] – $50 per person (excludes lunch)
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South – $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride – $230 per person
* Grand Canyon [West Rim] – $80 per person (excludes lunch)
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk – $30 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride – $188 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour – $220 per person
* Disneyland – Prices are subject to the official website.
* Universal Studios – Prices are subject to the official website.
* San Diego City Tour – Adult $68, Child (2-11) $58
* Los Angeles City Tour – Adult $58, Child (2-11) $53
* Skyspace – Adult (13+) $25, Child (3-12) $19, Senior (65+) $22
* Skyslide Combo Admission – Adult (13+) $33, Child (5-12) $27, Senior (65+) $30
* San Francisco Bay Cruise – Adult $32, Child (5-17) $22