Visit the hottest attraction at the Grand Canyon West - the Skywalk. The Skywalk is the first-ever cantilever shaped glass walkway to suspend more than 4,000 feet above the canyon's floor and extend 70 feet from the canyon's rim.
* Pickup Time: 6:30AM
* Location: Excalibur Hotel (rear rotunda behind Starbucks)
* Address: 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
* Las Vegas Contact: (415) 260-4181 OR (415) 806-7911
* Emergency Contact: (415) 939-9430
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and travel to Grand Canyon West. We will enter the Hualapai Indian Reservation to reach Grand Canyon West. You will have a chance to walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature. You may also experience and walk on the Skywalk (admission excluded). This U-shaped platform extends 70ft over the canyon edge and about 4,000 feet over the floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional).
|TIME||CITY||LOCATION||ADDRESS & MAP|
|6:30 am||Las Vegas||Excalibur Hotel||3850 Las Vegas Blvd|
* Grand Canyon West Rim Admission
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk – $30 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride – $188 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour – $230 per person