Terms of Service
Domestic Bus Tour Reservations:
- Full payment must be received 24 hours after reservation, otherwise the reservation is automatically cancelled.
- For reservations made within 7 days prior to departure, full payment must also be made at the time of reservation.
Domestic Bus Tour Cancellations:
- For cancellations received beyond 7 days prior to departure, $50 cancellation fee per person. A handling fee of $25 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- For cancellations received beyond 4-6 days prior to departure, $100 cancellation fee per person. A handling fee of $50 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation.
- For cancellations received within 3 days to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
- Failure to participate in the tour is considered forfeit. There are no refunds.
Seating Arrangement on the Bus:
Seating is assigned on the first day according to reservation order. The seats will be rotated daily by the tour guide on all itinerary over 2 days in duration.
Each passenger is permitted one piece of luggage to be stored underneath the bus and one additional smaller handheld piece of luggage can be taken on board. Please note that strollers or wheelchairs will account as the one piece of luggage delegated to the passenger.
Insurance for Children:
Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat.
Outbound International / Domestic Air Packages:
- Please make sure the passport is valid (Make sure it will be valid for at least up to 6 months after the date of departure)
- A deposit of $300 per person is required to secure reservation. Full balance is due 21 days prior to departure.
- For cancellations received more than 31 days prior to departure, $100 cancellation fee per person. (One the ticket has been issued, it is subject to an extra cancellation surcharge)
- For cancellations received 22-30 days prior to departure, $300 cancellation fee per person.
- For cancellations received within 21 days to prior to departure, no refunds and tour rearrangement.
- For all balances still due within 21 days of departure, Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the reservation. The $300 deposit will not be refunded.
- There will be a $35 per person service charge to make any changes to itineraries or to cancel an itinerary.
Visa service is available with Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. If there is a problem with obtaining a Visa and the trip becomes delayed or cancelled, the Visa fee and service fee will not be refunded.
Tour Fare Includes:
- Air Fare: Roundtrip economy class from San Francisco to all Southeast Asia Itineraries and China packages.
- Hotels: All adult full fares are based on double occupancy. Single supplement is subject to a higher rate.
- Meals: Only if specified in the itinerary. Otherwise, no meals are included.
- Admission ticket: Only if specified in the itinerary, e.g. Universal Studios, Disneyland and Sea World and admission to all National Parks, etc. The rest are personal expenses.
Tour Fare Does NOT Include:
- All personal expenses such as phone bills, laundries, etc.
- Optional tours and excursions.
- Extra costs for extension stays, e.g. hotel, airport transfer.
- Gratuity for tour guides and drivers.
- Airport tax and visa fees.
- Optional travel insurance unless specified or certain conditions are met.
- All US Domestic buses are insured for 5 million dollars.
- All outbound itineraries only include insurance provided by the airline. Optional travel insurance is not provided unless specified or certain conditions are met.
- A separate Travel Medical Plan or Trip cancellation insurance may be purchased with Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc.
- Please visit our web site for the insurance plans.
In order to ensure smooth operation of our tours, Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. requires exclusion of any person whose health makes them unsuitable for long trips. Due to the extreme heat and humidity, we recommend that those who are planning to travel to Southeast Asia consult with their physicians before departure, especially those with high blood pressure, heart conditions, or respiratory conditions. In case of early departure due to personal health, there will be no refunds or reimbursements of personal travel expenses.
Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. acts only in the capacity of an agent of transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation in all outbound air packages. All coupons, receipts and tickets issued by Lassen Tour and Travel Inc, are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by our company and the suppliers. Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. shall be exempt from any liability for loss or damage to property, injury of persons, accidents, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. Every effort will be made to adhere to the published itineraries. Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. reserves the right to alter any itinerary at any time based on local conditions, and will not be responsible for losses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
Tour prices are subject to change. Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. reserves the right to adjust the listed price at any time for any reason. However, we will not adjust prices once the tour has been confirmed and deposit has been received. Once the tour departs, there will be no refunds.
Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a delay in transportation before the tour departure, Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour, and any loss or additional expenses incurred shall be borne by the participants.
Should political upheavals, bad weather conditions or the like arise, local agents conducting the tour reserve the right to alter the itinerary as necessary and for the comfort and safety of the participants. Any additional expenses incurred shall be charged to the participants. Participants should strictly abide by the laws and regulations promulgated by the governments of the countries visited, including but not limited to Immigration and Customs Laws and Regulations. Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to any regulations of the governments of the countries visited. To ensure the desired synergy, Lassen Tour and Travel Inc. reserves the right to accept, reject, or expel any individual who is deemed disruptive or incompatible with the interests of the group. All expenses to do so will be borne by the passenger. Lassen Tour and Travel Inc. reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary whenever the Company deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the tour participants, or to cancel a tour at any time in domestic itineraries.