Day 1:   LA - Pyramid Lake -- The Outlets at Tejon Ranch - SF
Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the afternoon.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2:   San Francisco - Napa Valley - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Head north and drive through California's wine country - Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world's tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder's Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
Hotel: Red Lion Hotel or similar
Day 3:   Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar
Day 4:   Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur-Burney Falls - San Francisco
Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as "Eighth wonder of the world" by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 5:   San Francisco City Tour - Transfer out
Discover one of America's most picturesque and culturally diverse cities - San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After the tour, we will transfer you to the San Francisco airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 7pm.
- In the morning, follow the comfortable, air-conditioned tour bus to Los Angeles (without the SF city tour). You will be dropped off at Holiday Inn Select La Mirada.
Bus Pickup Schedule and Locations
||Map & Driving Directions
|Holiday Inn La Mirada
|Knotts Berry Farm Hotel
Submit a review and get 5% off your next trip with Lassen Tours! Submit a Review today!
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: Apr 28 - Oct 06|
Every Monday, Friday
|568||248||428||828||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* After tour drop off at San Francisco Airport (SFO)
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service