3 Days   Las Vegas & Grand Canyon National Park
Tour Code: LAS/GCN3
Departure: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
The Grand Canyon, incised by the mighty Colorado River, is immense, averaging 4,000 feet deep for its entire 277 miles. The sheer depth and magnitude of the Canyon truly makes it 'incomparable'.
Book Now >
1: Las Vegas
3:30pm, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Emergency contact phone numbers: (415) 260-4181and (800) 910-9888.
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and others. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). The are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Drive by Hoover Dam for a photo stop on the way to the Grand Canyon. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
3: Las Vegas
Leave tour on your own, or self stay behind.
Or: Bus transfer to Los Angeles, additional charges: $35 per person
Or: Bus transfer to San Francisco, additional charges: $55 per person
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
2017:May 15 - Oct 16
(No Show Penalty for the 3rd person: $120.00)
|248||0||168||348||same as adult||25/day
(No Show Penalty for the 3rd person: $120.00)
|298||0||218||448||same as adult ||25/day
|Jan 01,2017 (Sunday);|
|298||168||218||448||same as adult||25/day
Dec 31,2016 ; Jan 02,2017 ;
Jan 03,2017 ; Jan 16,2017 ;
Mar 06,2017 ; Mar 07,2017 ;
Dec 31, 2017
|288||158||208||428||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Bus Transportation
* Hotels(Within 5/28-5/29,6/18-6/19,07/02-07/03 period,Las Vegas will hold large meetings.If guests stay at Las Vegas hotel for two nights continuously.Then guests need to pay additional charge $150/room/night.)
Tour Fare Excludes:
* You may choose to go to [West Rim] Skywalk or to [South Rim] National Park in Grand Canyon - Grand Canyon [West Rim] Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
* Optional tours
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] - Mandatory fees $50 per person (Not include lunch. English and Chinese speaking tour )
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $25 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $159 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$220
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter ride:$220
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* 3:30PM,Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks. Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service