Day 1:   Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park - Page
* 7:30AM, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks. Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Day 2:   Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 3:   Optional - Grand Canyon West Rim [Skywalk] / Or, Free time on your own in Las Vegas
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour)Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel, self dismissed.
- You can self dismiss at Las Vegas today, hotel check out time is 11 am.
Submit a review and get 5% off your next trip with Lassen Tours! Submit a Review today!
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: Mar 29 - Nov 01|
2017: Mar 26 - Dec 24
(No Show Penalty for the 3rd person: $120.00)
|338||0||298||468||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions (Excludes Grand Canyon)
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Horse Shoe Bend
* Optional tours
* Antelope Canyon - Adult $58, Child (2-12) $48
* Lake Powell Cruise - Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* You may choose to go to Grand Canyon [West Rim] - Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $25 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $159 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$220
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* 7:30AM, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service