1 Day   Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park
Tour Code: LAS/GCN1
Departure: Daily Departure
The Grand Canyon, incised by the mighty Colorado River, is immense, averaging 4,000 feet deep for its entire 277 miles. The sheer depth and magnitude of the Canyon truly makes it 'incomparable'.
Book Now >
1. Grand Canyon (South Rim) (Lunch included)
We will depart Las Vegas in the morning and head towards the Grand Canyon. One of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon offers breathtaking views and beauty beyond imagination. It measures 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and 1 mile deep. At Mather point, you will contemplate with awe the stunning panoramic view of the Canyon. At Bright Angel point, you will be impressed by the sheer canyon wall representing 2 billion years' geological history. The famous Hopi house, modeled after a traditional Hopi pueblo and built with local stones, is standing on the rim and blends well into the scenery. On the way back, we will drive through Seligman, one of the best preserved sections of Route 66. Known as the Main Street of America and Mother Road, you'll get a feel for the good old days, and "get your kicks on Route 66". We will return to Las Vegas in the evening
Tour Fare Includes:
* Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim) admission English and Chinese guided tour included
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* South Rim Grand Canyon Helicopter ride:$220
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* Excalibur - 6:30AM (Tour bus lobby behind Starbucks rear rotunda)
Current Pick up is limited to Excalibur only.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service