2 Days   Yosemite National Park, Hearst Castle
Tour Code: YH2
Departure: Tuesday, Saturday (March - November) Special departure date11/23/2017
Experience the miracles of nature and man in one fun two day package. See the towering granite cliffs and stalwart pines of Yosemite. Spend time exploring America’s tallest waterfall, Yosemite falls. Marvel at the vistas that caused early explorers to call Yosemite the “incomparable valley.” After an evening in Fresno, it’s a sunrise journey through America’s most fertile agricultural region to the windswept central coast. Looming off of the mountain cliffs is your morning destination, Hearst Castle. Experienced State of California employees will lead you through every detail of decadence and luxurious elegance of William Randolph Hearst’s sprawling ‘ranch’ above the clouds on ‘La Cuesta Encantada.’
Book Now >
Day 1:   Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome. Overnight stay in Fresno.
Wyndham garden airport Fresno or similar
Day 2:   Fresno - Hearst Castle - Bay Area
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst's children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
Then return back to Bay Area.
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
Every Tuesday, Saturday
|208||178||178||258||128 (age 2 - 12)||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Yosemite National Park admission
* Hearst Castle admission (The Grand Room Tour)
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service