3 Days   Los Angeles, Disneyland, Universal Studios
Tour Code: LA3
Departure: Special Holidays Special Departure Date: 05/27/2017,09/02/2017,11/23/2017,12/23/2017
For some, no matter the age, there will always be a place in their hearts that will remain forever young. Disneyland and Universal Studios allows everyone to be young, to spend time with family, and be dazzled at the creativity of the human imagination. These theme parks are where Pirates of the Caribbean and Shrek comes to life. No one is ever too old to enjoy fairy tales and movie magic. Let our guides take you through the theme parks with the greatest efficiency to show you the very best of Disneyland and Universal Studios.
Book Now >
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: May27, Sep02, Nov23, Dec23||268||208||208||428||158 (2-12)||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Bus Transportation
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Theme Parks admissions
* Optional tours (Mandatory admissions must purchase from Lassentours)
* Disneyland price for 2017:
DL Peak ticket Adult age 10 or above $119/ Children(age 3-9) $113
1/3 to 1/8, 1/13 to 1/16, 2/17 to 2/20,3/24 to 3/31,4/1 to 4/16,4/21 to 4/23,5/26 to 5/29,6/30
DL Regular ticket Adult age 10 or above $105/Children(age 3-9) $99
1/20 to 1/22, 1/27 to 1/29, 2/3 to 2/5, 2/10 to 2/12, 2/24 to 2/26, 3/3 to 3/5, 3/10 to 3/23, 4/17 to 4/20, 4/28 to 4/30, 5/5 to 5/7, 5/12 to 5/14,5/19 to 5/21,5/30 to 5/31,6/1 to 6/29
DL Value ticket Adult age 10 or above $95/Children(age 3-9) $89
1/9 to 1/12,1/17 to 1/19,1/23 to 1/26,1/30 to 1/31,2/1 to 2/2,2/6 to 2/9,2/13 to 2/16,2/21 to 2/23,2/27 to 2/28, 3/1 to 3/2,3/6 to 3/9,4/24 to 4/27,5/1 to 5/4,5/8 to 5/11,5/15 to 5/18,5/22 to 5/25.
* Universal Studios price for 2017:
Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Selling Price:
Purchase Universal Ticket
Ticket price are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the above official website for departure date reflecting the current price.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service