2 Days   Las Vegas - Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon & Lake Powell
Tour Code: AL2
Departure: Every Wednesday, Sunday (Mar - December)
Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is located on Navajo land near Page, Arizona and was formed by sandstone erosion, primarily due to flash flooding. Rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, picking up speed and sand as it rushes into the narrow passageways. Over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and smoothing hard edges in such a way as to form characteristic 'flowing' shapes in the rock. This amazingly scenic itinerary also includes visits to both Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park.
Book Now >
1: Las Vegas-Zion National Park-Bryce Canyon National Park-Page
Pick up - 7:30am, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.
Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Emergency contact phone numbers: (415) 260-4181and (800) 910-9888.
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
2: Page - Lake Powell -Antelope Canyon- Las Vegas
Visit Lake Powell in the morning, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. The sunlight filtering down from the top makes magical and beautiful patterns and shadows on the curved sandstone walls. Then hike to Horse Shoe Bend, where Colorado River makes a horseshoe shaped bend at the beginning of the Grand Canyon. The view is breathtaking but watch your footing as there are no guard rails at viewpoint. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel, self dismissed
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: Mar 26 - Dec 24|
2017: Mar 29 - Nov 01
|298||88||268||428||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* Horse Shoe Bend
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* Antelope Canyon - Adult $58, Child (2-12) $48
* Lake Powell Cruise - Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* 7:30AM,Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks. Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service