5 Days   San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon [Summer]
Tour Code: SFO/OS5
Departure: Every Monday, Thursday,Friday,Saturday, Sunday (Mar-Nov) Special Departure Date: Jan 27,2017 ; Jan 30,2017 ; Feb 03,2017 ; Feb 06,2017, 11/22/2017
This is summer itinerary departing: March - November
If travel between November - March, please book the winter itinerary: 5 Days San Francisco, Death Valley, Las Vegas & Grand Canyon
Book Now >
Day 1:   Hometown - San Francisco City Tour
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
** Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Day 2:   San Francisco - Yosemite - Fresno
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome.
Overnight stay in Fresno.
Hotel: Ramada Inn. or similar
Day 3:   Fresno - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 4:   Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Optional Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
South Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim.Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West Rim “The Skywalk”
Your journey begins from stopping by the magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also select to take the Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon and view the majestic Grand Canyon with a bird's eye view. (Optional tour) . Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Day 5:   Las Vegas Self Dismissed
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, service fee is $35 per person.
- For tour passengers who would like to have a transfer service from Las Vegas to San Francisco, service fee is $55 per person.
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: Mar 03 - Nov 22|
Every Monday, Friday, Sunday
2017:May 13-Oct 14
Special: Special Departure Date: Jan 27,2017 ; Jan 30,2017 ; Feb 03,2017 ; Feb 06,2017, 11/22/2017
|568||268||428||828||same as adult||25/day
|2017: Mar 03 - Nov 22|
|618||318||478||928||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* Yosemite National Park admission
* Bus Transportation
* San Francisco Airport transfer service (one way from SFO) - Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) airport before 11am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour at the same day. Any arrival after 11am, the city tour will be considered voluntary forfeit and no refunds will be given.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Grand Canyon [West Rim]
* Optional tours
* San Francisco Bay Cruise - Adult (18+) $28, Child (5-17) $20
* Grand Canyon [South Rim] - Mandatory fees $50 per person (Not include lunch. English and Chinese speaking tour )
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* You may choose to go to [West Rim] Skywalk or to [South Rim] National Park in Grand Canyon - Grand Canyon [West Rim] Mandatory Admission $90 per person with one lunch
* Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk - $25 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter ride - $159 per person
* Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and Boat Tour:$220
* Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter ride:$220
San Francisco Airport (SFO) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged. Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service