1: Hometown – Las Vegas
Saturday 3:30pm, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
*Emergency contact phone numbers: (415) 260-4181and (800) 910-9888.
Tonight will be to your leisure. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
2: Las Vegas - Zion Canyon National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Bryce Canyon City.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge
3: Bryce Canyon City - Arches National Park - Monticello
Head to Arches National Park, which contains one of the largest concentrations of natural sandstone arches in the world. The arches and numerous other extraordinary geologic features, such as spires, pinnacles, pedestals and balanced rocks, are highlighted in striking foreground and background views created by contrasting colors, landforms and textures. You will be overwhelmed by the sites of interests that include Park Avenue, Court house, Double arch, South/north windows and delicate arch. Overnight stay in Monticello.
Hotel: Monticello - Inn at the Canyons or similar
4: Monticello - Monument Valley - Canyon De Chelly - Petrified Forest National Park - Holbrook
Monument Valley is characterized by a cluster of vast and iconic sandstone buttes, the most photographed place in America Southwest. It has been featured in many western movies and TV commercials since 1930s. We may have a chance to take the optional jeep rides to see all the famous scenes led by the Navajo Indians. Canyon De Chelly, Chelly means “canyon” in Navajo language. Millions years of land uplifts and steams cutting created the colorful sheer cliff walls of Canyon De Chelly. Petrified Forest National Park contains some of the largest and best-preserved petrified wood sites in the world. The combination of Petrified Forest and Painted Desert provides us with an extraordinary diverse fossil records that cannot be found elsewhere. Overnight stay in Holbrook.
Hotel: Best Western Arizonian
5: Holbrook - Walnut Canyon - Grand Canyon National Park - Horseshoe Bend - Page
Walnut Canyon National Monument was established to preserve numerous Prehistoric archaeological sites and the ancient cliff dwellings. Evidence of human use can be traced back over 2,000 years ago. Most of the cliff dwelling rooms are situated near the loop trails (0.9 miles). The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River. Over night stay in Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
6: Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon ( Optional Tour). Walking into the slot canyon, you will be indulged in a whimsical world of unbelievable beauty where all major elements of nature come into play. Created by water and glamorized by light, the orange-reddish hue on picturesque rock patterns will make your jaw drop. No wonder the most expensive photograph in the world was taken right here. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the evening. After tour drop off at Excalibur Hotel,
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
7: Las Vegas – Hometown
Our tour services end in Las Vegas. You may elect to stay behind or take a flight from Las Vegas to your next destination (transfer out service excluded).
Or: Bus transfer to Los Angeles
Or: Bus transfer to San Francisco
|Date(s)||Double Occupancy||3rd Person||4th Person||Single Room||Child||Infant|
|2017: Mar 25 - Oct 28|
|768||468||628||1168||same as adult||25/day
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* Horse Shoe Bend
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Horse Shoe Bend
* Optional tours
* Antelope Canyon - Adult $58, Child (2-12) $48
* Lake Powell Cruise - Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Monument Valley Jeep Ride - $45 per person (Child under 2 is free)
* I-Max at Grand Canyon South - $13 per person
* Las Vegas night tour - Adult $35, Child (2-12) $25
Las Vegas Pick-up Points:
* 3:30PM, Please meet Lassen Guide at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks.Hotel address - 3850 Las Vegas Blvd, South, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.
Cancellations and Policies, please refer to: Terms of Service